Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend update... but Marta keeps me sane

Well, it was a slow weekend and I didn't leave the buckhead area so even if I'd needed my car it would have stayed in the house, but the last couple days at the office have been mad.  Marta has been keeping me from the road rage!

A couple twelve+ hour days and I'm sure coming home today I would have targeted the bumper of the first idiot I saw on the road, but instead I relaxed the few stops home and gazed out at the people on 400...  The half mile walk was a positive thing as I needed to work off some of the stress before I sat back down at the computer to wrap up for the evening...

Well I better remember to book a ZipCar for tomorrow as I've gotta go do some final prep at the airport before I go for my stage check with the head instructor at my flight school... :)

No comments: